Gain access to the largest and most complete line of artificial grass products in the industry.
When you're buying artificial grass, you want to make sure that your product will last for years to come.
There are many great reasons to install an artificial grass lawn. Estimate costs of turf and installation with our famous online calculator.
Global Syn-Turf is the largest artificial grass manufacturer and supplier in the United States with warehouses and distribution centers nationwide.
There are many ways homeowners of Pasadena can help to save water. Water conservation should be practiced throughout schools, industry, businesses, etc. Water conservation habits start at early age. Using high water-efficiency washing machines, toilets, landscaping systems and rainwater harvesting, showerheads are essential in water conservation.
- Use high water-efficiency toilets.
- If you don't have a water-efficient model showerhead, consider one.
- Don't take long time-wise showers.
- While you are shaving, turn off the water. Instead of allowing the water run continuously, fill the sink with hot water.
- Dispose of trash in the trash-can, not into the toilet.
- While washing your hands or cleaning your teeth, don't turn on the water until it's time to rinse.
- Be careful of leaking toilets and faucets. It is often an easy fix that can save thousands of gallons of water.
- To cut your sink water consumption in half, install faucet aerators.
- Run the dishwasher only when full.
- Keep a bucket of water in the refrigerator. It will be refreshing and will not waste water.
- Use garbage disposals carefully. They can waste water unnecessarily.
- Do not rinse dishes. Dry scrape instead and let the dishwasher take care of the rest.
- Use the lowest water-level setting on the washing machine whenever you can.
- Using cold water instead of hot water can save energy.
- To keep the most types of grass in Taxes healthy, you need only one inch of water per week. Place cans at various distances away from the sprinkler. Turn off the sprinklers system and time how many minutes it takes to fill the can with 1 inch of water.
- Don't water your lawn in the daytime, especially during hot summer season. If you do, water will evaporate quickly. When it is windy outside, skip the lawn irrigation.
- For bedded plants, shrubs, or trees use drip irrigation systems.
- Always cover spas and pools. Don't let water evaporate!
- Most people use an automated sprinklers system. While it is easier to manage, it often lead to over-use of water. It is better to irrigate the lawn under your personal supervision. The best way to use the system safely, is to install rain shut-off equipment, set it to run infrequently, check your sprinklers constantly (so there is no leaks), and adjust the angle so the water will only cover the grass, not any other types of pavements. It is also wise to use low-angle sprinkler systems.
- Collect rainwater whenever possible. You can use a cistern or a rain barrel.
- Renovate your lawn with natural, drought-tolerant plants, trees, grasses common to Pasadena. They are water-efficient and well-adapted.
- Try to avoid cleaning sidewalks and patios with water.
- If you have a regular grass on your lawn, don't cut it too short. Taller grass keeps moisture better.
- To make your lawn look green without watering, consider installing artificial grass. Today, synthetic grass looks so real, no one can tell the difference. It doesn't need maintenance, watering or chemical treatment as natural lawn does.
There are no signs of severe drought in California this year, but the state legislators continue to move down the road of water wasting mindset prevention. As a reminder to those residents and businesses who have gotten a little lazy and are back to using as much water as before the drought, water legislations are passing on through eight phases of the mandatory water conservation program. It's Murphy's law: "Just when you think things cannot get any worse, they will." But there is also some good news for Californians. Minimum wage is going up to $11-$12 per hour depending on company size. Women are getting more protection. Illegal businesses of the past are making into respected taxpayers.
Christopher Hain, the research scientist of NASA Marshall Space Flight Center, leads a specializes project aimed to predict drought across North America from satellites. In times, when a climate change poses a threat to agriculture, any new way to catch on the drought conditions at early stages sounds just right.
The state of Califonia is currently in its fifth year of severe drought. Despite Governor Brown's declaration of a state drought emergency in 2014, Californias fell short of the mandated water conservation target.
Sacramento Planning Commission is considering to lift a 1984 ban that prohibited to install artificial grass in the front yards. Due to the new California drought emergency water conservation regulations, state officials must take all necessary action to prepare for water shortages. Artificial grass is the alternative landscape option available to home and business owners today.
Al Madrigal, Los Angeles resident, wasn't in mood to discuss California drought with Jon Stewart. "I'm sick of it," - he says. "Back home it's all we talk about. We use to go to dinner and discuss movies. Which stars are secretly gays. But now it's just - "How long was your shower. Did you use a backet? Hey, that's a guy whose lawn is green. Call the cops! "
Calculate installation costs online! Synthetic lawn vs. natural turf maintenance, initial installation prices, labor and landscape services costs, gallons of water you use every year. Start now and save!
Instantly get the list of materials you need for installation with associated amounts, costs, and rental equipment fees.
One of the best synthetic grass solutions on the market. Creates perfect traction and the best force reduction properties. Proven to give the best game experience for players.
Fashionable and versatile, perfectly suited to be the star of any outdoor event and the finishing touch that completes your home's meticulously designed yard.
Suited for high traffic play and recreation areas, as well as lower traffic commercial and residential landscapes & pets areas. Provides a soft yet resilient cushion of turf safe enough for children to play on while maintaining top of the line durability standards.
Safe, cost-efficient alternative to traditional grass lawns. Retains plush, original, vivid green state month after month. Withstands any level of foot traffic, extreme weather patterns and function.
The most natural-looking artificial turf on the market. This turf can be installed on landscapes, lawns, playgrounds, traffic medians, pet areas, commercial or residential spaces, and is suitable for lightly to heavily trafficked areas.
Standard of durability for long lasting turf. Unique C Shape blades stand straighter under varying pressure and retain their original shape and blade position while ensuring that your lawn maintains its fresh green look every day.
Rich and luxurious turf creates realistically beautiful plush lawn. Light and heat are diffused through the specialized curves of the blade making it ideal for regions with extreme weather conditions.
Looks more realistic than many of its competitors and can handle up to heavy levels of foot traffic with resilient qualities that make it perfect for pet areas, recreation areas and meticulously designed landscapes.
Global Syn-Turf, Inc. is a leading manufacturer and wholesaler of high-quality artificial grass in the United States and Canada. The company offers an extensive selection of products for commercial and residential landscapes, playgrounds, sports athletic fields, municipalities, golf putting greens and pet areas. Global Syn-Turf, Inc. provides innovative, environmentally friendly synthetic turf systems which require little maintenance, no water, pesticides, or fertilizers through multiple company-owned distribution centers across the United States. The state-of-the-art artificial grass offers realism, drainage, performance, safety, and durability. Global Syn-Turf is the exclusive artificial grass partner of San Francisco 49ers.
Please, enter your email address.
Please, check your mailbox for a temporary password.
We sent you a confirmation email. Would you like to set up your public info now?
Set Up Public Info
You are all set! Please, check your mailbox for a confirmation email.
Thank you for your question.