Service Rep. - Florida
Job Location: 300 Alton Box Rd Jacksonville, FL 32218 US
The Service Rep will work with our growing customer base in a designated service territory. This Service Representative is the primary customer contact for contracted landscape design, supply, and synthetic turf distributor accounts. This position acts as a liaison between the customers and the company to ensure customer support, proper training, and sales growth. This rep is responsible for the necessary follow-up and follow-through to maintain positive customer relations, to ensure complete customer satisfaction and contract renewals.
- Ability to travel to events and off-site trainings, if applicable.
- Extensive driving within the designated territory/service area.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
- Must successfully complete a background check, drug test and E-Verification.
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to multi task.
- Must be capable of working outdoors and visiting job sites on a regular basis.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
- Ability to be proactive and get things done with minimal supervision.
- Must maintain regular and reliable attendance at a level acceptable to the company, including the ability to work overtime, evenings or weekends as necessary.
- Assures all services provided are of good quality and completed in a timely fashion. Communicates to appropriate parties any problem areas and work to find immediate resolution.
- Provides candid feedback on customer relationship and the customers perceptions of the product and service being provided, to maximize customer retention.
- Develops strong, positive relationships with customer base based upon clear and frequent communication, mutual trust and ability to meet the customer needs.
- Stays current with product knowledge in order to assist customers with product questions.
- Interacts with customers via telephone, email, or in person to provide support and information on products or services.
- Maintains a high level of good housekeeping and care of company assets in the field, vehicles, shop, field offices and customer work-sites.
- Maintains a company-owned database of current customers, prospective customers and past customers to support the marketing and sales effort.
- Represents the company at various events, organizations and associations for the purpose of building relationships that lead to new business.
- Acquires and maintains a thorough knowledge of industry trends in order to identify and act upon opportunities for expanded services.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- A minimum of 2 years experience performing customer service functions.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: $18-$ / Hour USD
Benefits: Health benefits available after 90 days. Competitive pay.
Valid Through: 4/1/20242024-04-02T00:00:00+00:00Find More Opportunities
You can also apply on-line using email: [email protected] or print and send your application by fax: 510-732-6188.
Posted on Feb 26, 2020 2020-02-26T23:38:17+00:00 by Global Syn-Turf, Inc.