Global Syn-Turf, Inc is searching for a passionate, motivated Service Representative to work with our growing customer base in a designated service territory. This Service Representative is the primary customer contact for contracted landscape design, supply, and synthetic turf distributor accounts. This position acts as a liaison between the customers and the company to ensure customer support, proper training, and sales growth. This rep is responsible for the necessary follow-up and follow-through to maintain positive customer relations, to ensure complete customer satisfaction and contract renewals.
Extraordinary Work Conditions
- Must maintain regular and reliable attendance at a level acceptable to the company, including the ability to work overtime, evenings or weekends as necessary.
- Extensive driving within the designated territory/service area.
- Must be capable of working outdoors and visiting job sites on a regular basis.
Apply for this position now
- MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL ON A REGULAR BASIS.
- Develop strong, positive relationships with customer base based upon clear and frequent communication, mutual trust and ability to meet the customer needs. Develop win-win opportunities for the customer and the company.
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects.
- Provide candid feedback on customer relationship and the customerâ€™s perceptions of the product and service being provided, to maximize customer retention.
- Assure all services provided are of good quality and completed in a timely fashion. Communicate to appropriate parties any problem areas and work to find immediate resolution.
- Maintain a high level of good housekeeping and care of company assets in the field, vehicles, shop, field offices and customer work-sites.
- Meets or exceeds established sales goals for contracted work and extras.
- Maintains a company-owned database of current customers, prospective customers and past customers to support the marketing and sales effort.
- Represents Company at various events, organizations and associations for the purpose of building relationships that lead to new business. Ability to travel to events and off-site trainings, if applicable.
- Collaborate with other team-members to ensure customer service needs are met.
- Acquire and maintain a thorough knowledge of industry trends in order to identify and act upon opportunities for expanded services.
- Customer Service: 1 year.
- High school or equivalent.
Apply for this position now Find More Opportunities
You can also apply on-line using email: email@example.com
or print and send your application by fax: 510-732-6188.