Sales and Marketing Dept. Assistant
We are looking for an enthusiastic, customer-oriented office assistant willing to work with a highly motivated team in a growing, fast-paced industry. Ideal candidates are motivated team-players able to multi-task and prioritize daily, weekly, and monthly tasks.
Apply for this position now
- Excellent phone and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills - familiarity with Google Docs preferred.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to adapt and handle added responsibilities as they arise.
- Be able to think quickly and critically to ensure tasks are done efficiently.
- Be comfortable using computers â€“ word, Google Docs, book travel, etc.
- Be sales driven and professional on the phone.
- Log sales leads on daily log.
- Analyze sales reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly level.
- Make daily calls to current customers with sales and support information.
- Book travel for Sales Reps.
- Communicate with warehouses and facilitate sample orders for customers.
- Log and track packages in a timely, effective manner.
- Keep and monitor multiple up-to-date records and logs of all calls made, customer interactions, daily sales, and sample tracking information.
- Follow appropriate communication procedures, guidelines and policies as directed by supervisor
- Professional: 2 years
- Customer service experience preferred.
- High school degree
Apply for this position now Find More Opportunities
You can also apply on-line using email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or print and send your application by fax: 510-732-6188.