General Warehouse Associate - Hayward, CA
An established and thriving company in Hayward, CA is looking for someone exceptional to join our team! We are looking for a hardworking, reliable person to fill the Warehouse Associate position.
Apply for this position now
- Prepare orders for daily shipment.
- Forklift operation.
- Shrink-wrap/Pack orders-Print shipping labels.
- Maintain the warehouse for the most efficient workflow.
- Receiving of all incoming shipments, unload containers via forklift, labeling products-Cut samples, label samples-USPS, Fedex.
- Prepare and process sample requests.
- Must maintain an excellent attendance record.
- Minimum 1 year of warehousing experience.
- Must be detail oriented and well organized.
- Basic Computer skills.
- Able to multi-task.
- Good work habits, Follow Instructions, Honest, Dependable, Hard Working. Must maintain an excellent attendance record.
- Ability to lift 75 lbs.
- Valid CA Drivers License with clean driving record.
- Good and clear communication skills in English.
- Must be flexible with working hours.
- Able to work with team members and individually.
Apply for this position now Find More Opportunities
You can also apply on-line using email: email@example.com
or print and send your application by fax: 510-732-6188.