E-Commerce Specialist - Hayward, CA
We are a fast growing company, seeking for a full time Customer Service/Office Administrative Assistant for our Hayward office. Successful candidates will have excellent customer service and must be outcome-oriented. The ability to work in a fast paced environment with strong attention to detail is essential. We're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior professional administrative support.
Apply for this position now
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software and ability to learn internal database.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic accounting experience is a plus but not required.
- Strong work ethic, punctual, reliable, detail oriented and willingness to learn.
- Reliable, hardworking and trustworthy.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to take initiative and work self-directed, but also be a team player.
- Logistic/Online Retail-E commerce background is a plus but not required.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy
- Strong administrative skills. Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person, with our customers and internal departments.
- Data entry and order processing. Tracks status, orders, purchases, and maintains or distributes supplies as needed.
- Reconcile inventory to replenish stock avoiding insufficiency or excessive surplus.
- Report to supervisor on stock levels, issues etc.
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs.
- Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills.
- Perform data entry and scan documents. Perform other related job duties as required.
Apply for this position now Find More Opportunities
You can also apply on-line using email: email@example.com
or print and send your application by fax: 510-732-6188.