Customer Service Assistant - Hayward, CA
Global Syn-Turf, Inc is searching for a passionate, motivated Customer Service Specialist/Claims Assistant to work with our growing customer base and assist the Customer Service Manager with claims and day-to-day tasks. This Customer Service Specialist will be responsible for helping the Customer Service Manager with collecting, reviewing, and entering claims information, processing orders, answering and making multiple phone calls, and working with other team members to ensure customerâ€™s needs are met, as well as other daily tasks as they arise.
Apply for this position now
- Experience in customer service and sales support.
- A great work ethic (i.e. hard working, punctual, flexible, honest, dependable, etc.)
- Excellent in time management and prioritizing with the ability to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Positive, up-beat with a "get it done" attitude!.
- Collect, enter, and review all claims information in a timely, accurate manner. Ensure proper follow up is completed, if necessary.
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects, learn quickly and adapt to different situations.
- Communicate clearly and professionally via phone and email. Excellent verbal and written skills are highly recommended.
- Work with Customer Service Manager to ensure all services provided to customers exceed standards and are completed in a timely fashion. Communicate to appropriate parties any problem areas and work to find immediate resolution.
- Process replacement orders
- Handle difficult situations and/or customers with professionalism.
- Maintain and review multiple databases via Google Docs.
- Collaborate with Customer Service Manager and other team-members to ensure customer service needs are met.
- Other related job duties as required.
- Must maintain regular and reliable attendance at a level acceptable to the company.
Apply for this position now Find More Opportunities
You can also apply on-line using email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or print and send your application by fax: 510-732-6188.