Office Assistant (Marketing & Sales Department)
An established and thriving company in Hayward, CA (moving to Pleasanton, CA in February) is looking for someone exceptional to join their team! We are looking for an enthusiastic, customer-oriented office assistant willing to work with a highly motivated team in a growing, fast-paced industry. Ideal candidates are motivated team-players able to multi-task and prioritize daily, weekly, and monthly tasks.
The Marketing & Sales Office Assistant must
Be able to think quickly and critically to ensure tasks are done efficiently
Be comfortable using computers â€“ word, Google Docs, book travel, etc.
Be sales driven and professional on the phone
Apply for this position now
- Excellent phone and communication skills
- Strong computer skills - familiarity with Google Docs preferred
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to adapt and handle added responsibilities as they arise
- Customer service experience preferred
- High school degree
- Log sales leads on daily log
- Analyze sales reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly level.
- Make daily calls to current customers with sales and support information
- Book travel for Sales Reps
- Communicate with warehouses and facilitate sample orders for customers
- Log and track packages in a timely, effective manner
- Keep and monitor multiple up-to-date records and logs of all calls made, customer interactions, daily sales, and sample tracking information.
- Follow appropriate communication procedures, guidelines and policies as directed by supervisor
Apply for this position now Find More Opportunities
You can also apply on-line using email: email@example.com
or print and send your application by fax: 510-732-6188.