E-Commerce Order Processing & Return Agent
An established and thriving company in Pleasanton, CA is looking for someone exceptional to join our team! This person must have great phone voice and phone manner, organized, detail-oriented, multi-tasker with superior customer service skills. This person must also be proficient in Microsoft Office .
Apply for this position now
- Strong work ethic, punctual, reliable, detail oriented and willingness to learn. Proficient in Microsoft Office software and ability to learn internal database.
- Ability to take initiative and work self-directed, but also be a team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills.
- Excellent in time management and prioritizing with the ability to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person, with our customers and internal departments.
- Process big box store and online orders, Answering phones, taking orders, communicating with customers, taking messages, and directing calls appropriately.
- Follow appropriate communication procedures, guidelines and policies as directed by the supervisor. Assist with the tracking of daily orders and keep up to date records of orders for multiple accounts.
- Reconcile orders accurately and efficiently for invoicing.Accurately processes customersâ€™ orders, ensuring that all proper discounts, special pricing, and shipping details are properly applied to orders.
- Review and verify order information and shipping points to ensure 100% accuracy.Multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively while processing orders & handling administrative tasks.
- Sending and answering emails pertaining to orders, verifying that they are processed in a timely manner.Process bill of ladings and follow up with the warehouse on status of the orders.
- Perform data entry and administrative duties such as photocopying, scanning, and filing.
- Perform other related job duties as required.
- Processing return requests, coordinating return shipping details.
- Experiences with big box store order and online processing
Apply for this position now Find More Opportunities
You can also apply on-line using email: email@example.com
or print and send your application by fax: 510-732-6188.