Browse Global Syn-Turf’s premium golf course products and discover what our wholesale store has to offers. We have all the equipment your courses will ever need. We offer a wide selection of gold accessories for all synthetic turf putting green installations and services for golf course superintendents, professional shops and driving ranges. In-stock supplies include flags and flagsticks, cups, covers and sets of golf cup lights.
Putting Green Cup Light 12 volt is offered in unfinished brass. Works with one 20-watt halogen bulb. Cast Brass, Stamped Brass, Tempered Glass, and PVC.Global Syn-Turf
Available in solid colors of white, red, and also black/white checkered designs.Global Syn-Turf
Available in white color with base.Global Syn-Turf
4-1/4" Aluminum, 4-1/4" Perma-White Aluminum, 6'' Deep Professional golf cupsGlobal Syn-Turf
Mar 30 2:08 PM
We offer three different type of putting green artificial grass. They are all functioning the similar way in term of ball speed, bouncing factors and consistencies. The main difference among the three products are the colors:
1. Putt-60Bicolor, darker green
2. Putt-46Bicolor, lighter green
3. ProPutt-44, medium green
From the manufacturing specs, the 60 has more materials and therefore the putting is more dense, such configuration make it a good artificial grass option for other sports such as bocce balls, lacrosse and etc. due to its density.
My personal preference has always been Pro Putt-44 which has a medium tone green color can blend in really well with whatever fringe and the speed is great, more important, it takes infills well for higher speed adjustment.
We offer free consultations, please feel free to contact us via phone, email or online form: https://www.globalsynturf.com/free-quote
Feb 3 1:12 PM
It will be a very simple process:
1. Pull out the edges of the artificial grass and be aware of nails around them.
2. Roll up the turf and dispose.
3. If you can't handle the big rolls, you can always cut them into smaller pieces whatever sizes you like to fit into a trailer or garbage or dumpster.
Jan 16 9:02 AM
There is really no specific correct height for golf putting greens, we make our artificial greens ranging from 1/2” to 3/4” in the pile height. For putting green, regardless real grass or artificial, the height of fiber is not a set state, more importantly factors are the consistency of how golf balls rolling and the speed. Global Syn-Turf offers the best artificial putting greens in the market! Professional golf champion, Bernhard Langer has several of our putting greens at his properties! Our putting green products offers the best ball rolling consistency and provide the most optimistic speed at individual’s preference. For more detailed information regarding our putting green products, please visit: https://www.globalsynturf.com/catalog/golf
Jan 15 6:43 PM
We will recommend shorter artificial grass as golf putting green fringes. One of my favorite is our StarGrass: this product has excellent price point, and with multiple colors that can easily blend in with any of our putting green colors very well. The height of the grass is about 1”, enough to stop the ball, yet not too tall to be a good fringe. So this is how you picture the entire putting green area: using one of our great putting green product such as Proputt-44, with StarGrass as fringe with minimal 2’ in width, than use regular height artificial turf as general lawn area, you will have great color contracts and multiple layers of overall design.
You can also use other products such as Trainers Turf, PetTurf (yes, PetTurf) for your gold green fringes. Here are link from where you can find all of above mentioned products: https://www.globalsynturf.com/catalog/landscape-lawns
Jan 14 9:00 AM
A trampoline won't ruin artificial grass, as a matter of fact, a lot of backyard and playground designs have incorporated trampolines with artificial grass and such applications work out great. Here is an example of such application: https://www.globalsynturf.com/photos/fake-grass-synthetic-grass-phoenix-arizona/?sid=24&page=4
We would recommend the followings when having trampoline on artificial grass:
1. Make sure the entire area is big enough
2. You will need to install lawn pads underneath the artificial grass. our lawn pads come in with 3 thickness: 3/4", 1-1/4" and 2-1/2", the thicker of the pads, the better of fall ratings: if you use 2-1/2" thickness lawn pads under the grass, the fall rating is 8 ft., in another word, technically people won't get hurt if fall from 8' height onto the surface. Here is the link for our lawn pads: https://www.globalsynturf.com/products/lawn-pads
Jan 13 11:41 AM
In general, Global Syn-Turf makes the best artificial grass on the market, period! In order to answer your question more specifically, here are some categories I would like to emphasize:
1. Most realistic grass: Our SuperNatural lines present the best looking/most realistic looking among all. It has many colors and different shapes of fiber in it which simulates the real grass almost perfectly. If the realistic looking is what you are looking for, SuperNatural artificial grass is clearly the best you can find on the market!
2. Best value: Most of our products with faceweight at between 60 and 80 oz. are considered the best value for the buck. For an example, S Blade-66, Riviera Monterey-65, All Natural-75 and etc., these products have a moderest price tag and functions perfectly.
3. Best priced: Global Syn-Turf-Turf offers some price point products such as S Blade-50, StarGrass, and Riviera Monterey-50. These turf is made of the same fibers as higher configurations with lessor faceweight, we price them very aggressively to meet the customers needs of tight budgets.
For all detailed products information, please visit this link and click on each product individually:
Dec 13, 2019 3:49 PM
We have two different artificial putting green products on couple of Mr. Langer's properties: Pro Putt-44 and Putt-60BiColor. Both products are fantastic at professional grades, you can't go wrong with ether one. Here are the link for these two product: https://www.globalsynturf.com/catalog/golf
Jan 2, 2019 4:08 PM
Without infill, the average rating for both products are at about 9 ft. However, we always require 2 pounds of sand infill when installing the putting greens: the average readings on both products with infills is 12-14 ft.
Calculate installation costs online! Synthetic lawn vs. natural turf maintenance, initial installation prices, labor and landscape services costs, gallons of water you use every year. Start now and save!
Instantly get the list of materials you need for installation with associated amounts, costs, and rental equipment fees.
Let our project specialists and professional installers work with you from inspiration to completion of your project. We offer artificial grass installation services that will add value to your property, save money and water, and create an ideal, always green lawn that requires zero maintenance.
Find a Local Dealer
Keep Global Syn-Turf's products catalog with manufacturer's warranties, manufacturing material safety data sheet, certificates of analysis, specifications, technical data sheets, and various laboratory tests under your finger-tips.
Global Syn-Turf, Inc. is a leading manufacturer and wholesaler of high-quality artificial grass in the United States and Canada. The company offers an extensive selection of products for commercial and residential landscapes, playgrounds, sports athletic fields, municipalities, golf putting greens and pet areas. Global Syn-Turf, Inc. provides innovative, environmentally friendly synthetic turf systems which require little maintenance, no water, pesticides, or fertilizers through multiple company-owned distribution centers across the United States. The state-of-the-art artificial grass offers realism, drainage, performance, safety, and durability. Global Syn-Turf is the exclusive artificial grass partner of San Francisco 49ers.
Thank you for your question.