Apr 3 2:43 PM
Artificial grass requires minimum maintenances if any, depending on the applications and usages. Typically for people’s front yards with minimum traffics or usages, you might not to do anything for years besides to remove leaves or debris from the lawn surface. Some heavy used areas, you might need to brush/rake up the fibers from time to time and adding some infills when needed.
To find out more about this topic, please visit our product specification page and take a look at our suggested maintenance guide: https://www.globalsynturf.com/artificial-grass-specifications-specs
Apr 2 2:40 PM
Global Syn-Turf is the pioneer of the artificial grass industry and we are the first company to introduce engineered blades by naming our products with the shape of the blades.
The benefits of engineered blades are:
1. It reflects the lights differently do the artificial grass won’t look as shinny so their appearances are more realistic.
2. Given the fact of fibers being engineered with shapes, your artificial grass is much more resilient and stands up much better.
3. Engineered blades will also take wear and tear better and prolong the lifespan of artificial grass.
Overall, the engineered blades which designed with different shapes are not only perfectly replicate real grass but also dramatically enhance the performance and functionality of our artificial turf.
Please feel free to reach us via phone, email or this online form if you have any further questions, thank you:
Apr 1 1:18 PM
There are two major advantages of using artificial grass for sport applications:
1. Considerably lower cost of maintenance cost: all artificial grass sport fields will need regular maintenance such as infilling and brushing and cleaning. However such maintenance cost less than 1/4 of the cost of maintaining a real grass field, not to include the cost of watering the real grass sport fields. Maintenance on artificial grass sport field is a routine and easy process requires minimum skills.
2. Artificial grass is the only choice for any indoor sport field applications. It is just not possible for have real grass sport fields indoors. Astrodome was the very first place in where artificial grass was invented for that particular reason. When the dome was built, real grass was installed inside, but it become impossible to keep the real grass alive and get maintained.
Initial upfront cost for artificial grass sport applications might be higher but it can save a great deal amount of money in the long run.
We offer free consultations, please feel free to reach us via phone, email or this online form: https://www.globalsynturf.com/free-quote
Mar 31 1:28 PM
It depends and can be different from state to state. As far as I am aware of that HOAs in most of the states are careless about restrictions on artificial grass if the installations to be in the backyard. Some of the HOAs might have rules for front yard artificial grass installations, but in state of California, it is illegal for HOA to restrict artificial grass as it is considered as drought tolerated landscaping and California Law prevents HOAs to set any of their own rules to stop drought tolerated landscaping. I haven't heard HOAs in any other states not to accept artificial turf, but the best approach will be for you to fill out this online form, and we will help you to find out more information regarding this matter, or you can reach out to your HOA to see if there is any specific rules they might have toward artificial grass.
Mar 30 2:08 PM
We offer three different type of putting green artificial grass. They are all functioning the similar way in term of ball speed, bouncing factors and consistencies. The main difference among the three products are the colors:
1. Putt-60Bicolor, darker green
2. Putt-46Bicolor, lighter green
3. ProPutt-44, medium green
From the manufacturing specs, the 60 has more materials and therefore the putting is more dense, such configuration make it a good artificial grass option for other sports such as bocce balls, lacrosse and etc. due to its density.
My personal preference has always been Pro Putt-44 which has a medium tone green color can blend in really well with whatever fringe and the speed is great, more important, it takes infills well for higher speed adjustment.
We offer free consultations, please feel free to contact us via phone, email or online form: https://www.globalsynturf.com/free-quote
Mar 29 12:40 PM
This is a really good question. Like carpets which has been around for a long time, of which installation methods haven’t been changed much at all. And I am not sure new methods of artificial grass will have revolutionary changes any time soon. We need to know why the current installation methods make sense for artificial grass:
1. Drainage of water or dog urines is a primary concern for artificial turf installs, which will require a good sub base to be built.
2. A perfectly smooth surface is critical for artificial grass to be laid on to ensure proper looking of your artificial grass, this is a part of sub base building as well.
3. Glues and nails are needed for secure the artificial grass in place and seams.
4. Infills are also required to minimize the expansion and contractions of your artificial grass due to the temperature changes.
Unless we can find ways to resolve reasonings above, I am afraid that the current installation ways will be here to stay for a while. However, being an pioneer of the industry, we have been introducing some easier installation alternatives such as using drain boards but nothing major or revolutionary so far.
We have distributors and dealers nationwide, if you have any other specific questions and concerns, please feel free to reach us via phone, email or this online form: https://www.globalsynturf.com/free-quote
Mar 28 4:19 PM
Artificial grass can be used both outdoors and indoors, we design our products for both uses without any issues. I will say the majority of applications of artificial grass are outdoors as it is mainly the perfect replica of real grass. However, in order to achieve landscape designs for some indoor applications, real grass won't be feasible due to the watering or maintenance concerns, artificial turf will be the only option. Also, all the indoor events, sport fields will need artificial grass as well. Sometimes, people will use artificial turf for indoor carpet for which application, I will always suggest to use turf with shorter blades so it will be easier to clean and provide less tripping concerns.
We offer free consultations, please feel free to reach us via phone, email or this online form:
Mar 27 8:26 PM
This is a really good question. We categorize our artificial grass products in several ways: by applications, by colors, by regions:
1. Artificial grass applications: landscape, sports, pets, golf
2. Colors: lighter green, medium tone and dark green
3. Artificial grass is made to replicate real grass, the real grass can be different from regions to regions, from Kentucky Blue to St. Augustine to Rye.
Given above considering factors, we have to offer a full range of artificial grass products to complete a full line up that fit every single needs of the market.
If you have any further questions regarding how to choose the right product for your application, please feel free to reach us via phone, email or the online form: https://www.globalsynturf.com/free-quote
Mar 26 1:21 PM
Our artificial grass consists of four major components:
1. Straight fibers which are made of PE (Polyethylene).
2. Curled thatch is made of PP (Polypropylene).
3. Primary backing is made of PP (Polypropylene): this is a double layer "cloth" for artificial grass fibers to reside on.
4. Secondary backing which is made of PU (polyurethane): this is the glue to bind turf blades on the primary backing.
You will be able to find all of our turf testings on our product specification page, here is the link:
Once you are on this page, you need to click on the product you are interested in and all testings will pop up on the right of your screen. Please feel free to reach us if you have any other questions or comments.
Mar 26 1:03 PM
I will personally recommend you to go with the longer and lusher artificial grass to achieve your goal of being as natural as possible. We have artificial turf products designed to be almost perfect replacement of real grass, the best representative is our Super Natural series, you can choose from either 80 oz or 60 oz version of it.
To learn more about our different artificial grass lines, please visit this link: https://www.globalsynturf.com/artificial-grass-products
Or if you need further help on choosing and getting our artificial grass products, you can always reach us via phone, email or fill out this online form: https://www.globalsynturf.com/free-quote
Mar 25 12:20 PM
Our artificial grass prices are the most competitive in the industry! We sell our artificial turf products through distributors and dealers nationwide, you are not only getting the most competitive pricing but also the top notch customer services and most importantly the best artificial grass on the market.
Please feel free to reach us via phone, email or this online form so we can find the nearest distributors or dealers and get you some price quotes:
Mar 24 3:49 PM
The usage of nails and glues are different for artificial grass installations, you will need both to get the proper job done, not necessarily one is better than the other. In general, you will need to nails to secure the perimeters of your artificial turf, and also to be used along with seaming tape and glue to secure the joints of two pieces together. The turf glues are mainly used to bond the artificial grass seams together.
The seaming job can be a bit tricky and does require skills and experiences for a perfect result.
I personally always want to recommend professional installers to perform artificial grass installation work especially when it requires more than one piece and have some complications such as slopes, off shapes and etc.
We offer free consultations and recommendations regarding installations, please feel free to reach us via phone, email or fill out the online form:
You also can find more detailed information regarding installations from this link:
Mar 23 5:54 PM
Artificial grass is a good investment for your property for this following reasons:
1. It saves water in the long run: the normal life span for artificial grass is between 15 and 25 years, and most of the homeowners can get their initial investment back within 3-4 years, and enjoy it for the rest of the lifespan. On average, sixty percent of a household's water bill goes to watering real grass lawns, and the long term savings can be tremendous in a long run.
2. Artificial grass is virtually maintenance free, the savings of all the maintenance costs for the time you are having artificial grass is also a big deal, not to mention the hassles of maintaining a real grass lawn.
3. More importantly, today's artificial grass has become almost exact the replica of real grass, so having artificial grass will not lose the beauty or landscape appearance of grass lawns.
4. Artificial grass has huge environmental advantages over real grass: it eliminates the air pollution generated by lawn mower, it eliminates the soil and underground water contamination. And of course it saves our precious water resources.
5. Most of developers now days are having artificial grass as an upgrade option for new houses or properties.
You will not regret with your decisions on switching to artificial grass from real grass, it will prove to be a great investment for you! Please feel free to reach us with any further questions or comments via phone, email or fill out this form online: https://www.globalsynturf.com/free-quote
Mar 22 6:46 PM
Seaming is one of the most important tasks for artificial grass installations which requires skills and experiences. Seam starts to separate is a sign of installation wasn’t done right. My suggestion is to reach out to your installer and have them fix it. For professionals such fix won’t be a difficult job, make sure you ask them to have their best seaming installer on your repair.
However, if you did the installation yourself and you need to fix it, you need to make sure follow the seaming instructions:
1. Use seaming tape
2. Use seaming glue
3. Use carpet stretcher
4. Use nails
You can find all of these materials on this link: https://www.globalsynturf.com/catalog/supplies
If you need further help, please feel free to reach us via phone, email or fill out this online form to talk to an expert: https://www.globalsynturf.com/free-quote
Mar 21 12:45 PM
Typically, there are two main components kept your artificial grass in place: nails and infills. At the installation of your artificial grass, you need to put nails along the edges of your turf, at 4-6” apart, at the end of installation, you will need to put infills on the surface of artificial grass surface, such infills need to be at averaged about 2 lbs per square foot. Such nailing and infilling will secure your artificial grass in place to prevent expansions and contractions which to minimum the chances of failures of seams and edges of your artificial turf.
if you have further questions regarding nails and infills of your artificial grass, you can visit the following links for product details:
We offer free consultations, so please feel free to call or email us for any further questions or concerns.
Mar 20 5:48 PM
Under normal weather, usage and traffic, artificial grass can last as long as 15-25 years! We offer a limited 15 year warranty against any manufacturing defect. We go through very rigorous testings on all of our products on anti-UV, discolorations and wear/tear before we introduce our products onto the market, you should have a peace of mind by having our artificial grass.
Should you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach us via phone, email or this online form: https://www.globalsynturf.com/free-quote
Mar 19 1:53 PM
Not like real grass lawns, artificial grass doesn’t not need water. Most of house properties have grass lawns which can consume up to 60% of the entire household water usage. By switching lawns to artificial turf, the savings of water bill can be tremendous. Most of western states are offering incentives for homeowners and business owners to switch their real grass lawns to drought tolerant landscaping such as artificial grass. Having artificial grass is not only save money, but also save water resources as whole.
we can provide more insides if you would like to find out more regarding water rebates in your area by filling out this online form:
Mar 18 3:06 PM
This a good question! Here are the main advantages of Pet Grass besides it is specially designed for pets:
1. Pet Turf has excellent drainage capacities, 2-4 times more than regular artificial grass which ensures dog urines drain through the turf quickly and completely.
2. We design Pet Turf to be shorter than regular artificial grass so make it easier to clean up any droppings and rinse off, also reduce the chances of dogs to chew or pull.
3. We use one of most durable fibers to make Pet Turf the strongest possible given the fact of your dogs play and do their business on it.
There are more to it, but the above are the main advantages for our Pet Turf artificial grass. You can always feel free to reach us via phone, email or fill out the online form to get connected with one of our experts for your further questions or concerns: https://www.globalsynturf.com/free-quote
Mar 18 1:22 PM
There is very minimum maintenance involved for your artificial grass. You might not need any maintenance at all if your artificial grass installed in areas not much getting used such as front yard, for none or less traffic/usage areas like most of front yards, you might just need to blow or brush off leaves or debris from time to time. Other areas where your artificial turf installed being used a lot or with a lot of traffics such as back yard, from time to time, you will need to clean if off by simply rinsing with your garden hose or add some additional infills once a year. For some of the heavy traffic areas, you might want to brush up the flattened blades from time to time. We have a recommendation document for minimum maintenance for your artificial grass, please visit this link for nore details:
Please always feel free to reach us via phone, email or the online form for any other questions or concerns you may have:
Mar 17 1:34 PM
Well, this is a very good question. The rain will definitely help cleaning up your artificial grass and more importantly, it won't get messy or muddy like real grass, the rain water will simply rinsing through your artificial turf and give it a "bath". However, I don't know how "clean" it will get as everyone's expectations can be different.
My personal experiences are that right after the rain, we can walk on it and the artificial grass looks and feels very clean to me, there still is some water and moistures trapped in the artificial grass, but not significant enough to bother me. Regardless, having the artificial grass to replace your real grass lawns in the rainy areas is a great idea and very practical as well!
Showing 1 - 20 of 363
Calculate installation costs online! Synthetic lawn vs. natural turf maintenance, initial installation prices, labor and landscape services costs, gallons of water you use every year. Start now and save!
Instantly get the list of materials you need for installation with associated amounts, costs, and rental equipment fees.
Global Syn-Turf, Inc. is a leading manufacturer and wholesaler of high-quality artificial grass in the United States and Canada. The company offers an extensive selection of products for commercial and residential landscapes, playgrounds, sports athletic fields, municipalities, golf putting greens and pet areas. Global Syn-Turf, Inc. provides innovative, environmentally friendly synthetic turf systems which require little maintenance, no water, pesticides, or fertilizers through multiple company-owned distribution centers across the United States. The state-of-the-art artificial grass offers realism, drainage, performance, safety, and durability. Global Syn-Turf is the exclusive artificial grass partner of San Francisco 49ers.
Thank you for your question.