Distribution Center Administrative Assistant - Dallas, TX
Job Location: 1701 Vantage Dr. Carrollton, TX 75006 US
The Distribution Center Administrative Assistant will assist in the processing of customer orders in an accurate and timely manner and perform a variety of clerical and administrative tasks at our Distribution Center. This position must exercise independent judgment, have problem solving skills, and possess excellent communication skills. The Administrative Assistant works closely with various departments, and is committed to teamwork.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Ability to be proactive and get things done with minimal supervision.
- Must be self-motivated, organized, and able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
- Detail oriented and a strong team player.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to multi task.
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
- Must successfully complete a background check, drug test and E-Verification.
- Verify all orders are correct and consistent with customer terms and occasionally process or adjust customer orders for walk-in customers.
- Quickly investigate and resolve customers problems and questions in a calm, professional manner.
- Respond to all customer and sales representative inquiries regarding order status, delivery, warranties, etc.
- Assist with the tracking of customer daily deliveries.
- Welcome and direct visitors and clients.
- Assist with standard clerical duties such as answering phones, filing, etc.
- Retrieve information as requested from records, email, and other related documents prepare written summaries of data when needed.
- Maintain office and warehouse supplies and coordinate maintenance of office and warehouse equipment.
- Stay current with product knowledge in order to assist customers with product questions.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- A minimum of 2 years experience performing customer service functions.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
Employment Type: Full-time
Benefits: Benefits available after 90 days. Competitive pay.
Valid Through: 1/7/20242024-01-07T00:00:00+00:00Find More Opportunities
You can also apply on-line using email: [email protected] or print and send your application by fax: 510-732-6188.
Posted on Feb 7, 2020 2020-02-07T14:18:00+00:00 by Global Syn-Turf, Inc.