Jan 22 10:20 AM
We do offer nails and glues through our distributors/dealers as we do for our artificial grass products. However, such items don't automatically come with artificial turf purchases, you will need to order them separately. The local distributors/dealers will advise you on what kind and quantities to get when you provide the size of your artificial grass. If you need further help on this, the best way is to fill out the online form and we will get the local distributors/dealers contact you immediately:
Jan 20 5:28 PM
You will be able to get our premium artificial grass through our distributors and dealers nationwide. I would not recommend you to provide your address and contact information in the public general Q & A. Please fill out this online form and we will get back to you immediately with contacts of local distributors and dealers near you:
When we get back to you, based on your application and needs, we will be able to make great suggestions on type of premium artificial grass best suitable to your specifics.
Jan 19 12:03 PM
Great question! Most of artificial grass sold on Amazon are varieties of smaller sizes and more importantly, such artificial turf products are more of price driven than quality focus! We have found that a lot of sellers on Amazon are selling cheap products lack of good qualities. For general public, unless you have done thorough researches and physically see and feel the turf products, it will be difficult to tell how the qualities of artificial grass vary in many different ways.
The reality is that you normally won’t get the best quality products at the cheapest prices. Your goal should be getting the best value which means the most reasonable prices at the best product qualities. The low quality products on Amazon won’t last you as long, you might end up to keep buying them from time to time, after a while you will find you have paid a lot of more buying the cheap products repeatedly actually cost you a lot of more.
I am not saying that there is no good quality artificial grass products available on Amazon, they are more expensive apparently and less appealing to buyers who are more price conscious. Therefore such products tends to be listed as much lower rankings and not easily to pop up when you search artificial grass on Amazon. Many of Global Syn-Turf customers also selling or trying to sell on Amazon, and most of them fall into the category of higher priced with best qualities instead of being low price leaders.
Jan 17 12:31 PM
Yes, the reasons for us to make many different type of synthetic turf are the followings:
1. To fit different budgets: different products come in different pricing and a wider pricing range can offer endusers with different budges.
2. Different areas have different type of grasses in term of colors, shapes, such as Kentucky Blue, St. Augustine, Rye and etc.. We made our artificial turf products in different configurations to best simulate the real grass.
3. To meet different type of application needs: regular lawns, golf putting greens, pets, rooftops, patios, sports and etc..
4. To satisfy special type of requirements, such as temperatures, HOAs, permeabilities, flammabilities, durabilities and etc.
Jan 16 1:03 PM
Since a density can refer to many different aspects of artificial grass, I would like just to emphasize on the stitch count to analyze and answer your question here. Depending on the faceweight and other specifications, each of our product has different stitch count. First, what is the stitch count?
In artificial grass industry, the stitch count means how many total stitches in a square yard of artificial turf. There are couple of main technical configurations that determine the stitch count for each product: tufting gauge and face weight. The tufting gauge is the distance between stitch rows, we have tufting machines can produce artificial grass with gauges of 1/4", 3/16", 1/2", 5/8" and 3/4". There are not necessarily good or bad of each configurations rather than preferences for specific type of products. For an example, we will use the tighter gauge for putting green products, and wider gauges for sports turf which can take in infills easily. On the face weight, the heavier of a turf the more of stitch counts, simple math.
People can definitely see the differences by looking at the backings of each products on the stitches and stitch gauges, but normally you won't see any differences on the surfaces regardless the tufting gauges.
Even though there is no differences on the appearances of artificial grass with different stitch gauges and face weight, functionalities and usages will be different and can be noticeable: you will find the heavier face weight products standing up better and longer and less likely to lay down as fast and Easter to get brushed up.
You can find all the detailed stitch count and tufting gauge information for each of our products from this link:
Jan 15 7:52 PM
Yes, our artificial grass yarns are all engineered to be very durable and for sport applications. When using the artificial turf for valley ball court, you would like to use grass with short blades. If your installation is indoors, I will recommend to use shortest pike turf possible maybe even use putting green products. If the installation is for outdoors, I will recommend to use infills onto the turf. The grass fibers are always durable enough to withstand the volleyball activities.
Jan 15 6:43 PM
We will recommend shorter artificial grass as golf putting green fringes. One of my favorite is our StarGrass: this product has excellent price point, and with multiple colors that can easily blend in with any of our putting green colors very well. The height of the grass is about 1”, enough to stop the ball, yet not too tall to be a good fringe. So this is how you picture the entire putting green area: using one of our great putting green product such as Proputt-44, with StarGrass as fringe with minimal 2’ in width, than use regular height artificial turf as general lawn area, you will have great color contracts and multiple layers of overall design.
You can also use other products such as Trainers Turf, PetTurf (yes, PetTurf) for your gold green fringes. Here are link from where you can find all of above mentioned products: https://www.globalsynturf.com/catalog/landscape-lawns
Jan 15 6:55 PM
Artificial grass from other companies looks shiny for two reasons: the fibers are flat and reflecting lights, also being plastic, the products are shiny to start with. At Global Syn-Turf, our engineers have done a great job to minimize the shiny look, we call it “delustered”! All our our products have delustered yarns which are made with deluster additives so the appearance of the turf is “dull” to start with. More importantly, we make all of our yarns into different shapes instead of being flat, we call that “engineered” blades. Having a shape to the yarn, the lights will be reflected by a “line” rather than a surface, so our artificial grass won’t look shiny or plastic, more like dull looking real grass.
You can reach us by filling out this online form and we will instruct you on how to get free samples：https://www.globalsynturf.com/free-quote
Jan 15 4:51 PM
Our artificial grass do have non skid backing. When you flip the turf and look at the backing, you can see the stitch knots sticking out of the backing surface which provide great frictions when making contact with other surfaces.
Jan 15 12:15 PM
Yes, our products come in all different colors. You will find certain series have darker green tone to it, some others have lighter shade, and some are mixed with both green and browns to better simulate the real grass. In general, our artificial grass doesn't have one single color, every product has fibers of mixed colors mainly different shade of greens. Most of the products have 4 colors: two different shade of greens and brown and green thatch. Our newest revolutionary product line, SuperNatural series, has more than 8 colors making it the best looking and most realistic artificial product on the market, here is the link to all our product specifications which show different color combinations: artificial-grass-specifications-specs
Jan 15 10:02 AM
Installing artificial grass for high traffic area, you always need to be aware that turf will lay down due to the high traffics: most of our products are with engineered blades which provides excellent resiliency and stands up well under normal use, but given excessive traffics, all fibers will eventually lay down. Artificial grass fibers laying down is not necessarily a bad thing or a problem, it is very normal and people need to have a proper expectation for that. If you pay attentions to most sport fields, especially the ones being used on a consistent base, grass fibers will always being down, this is absolutely normal. In short, you can definitely use artificial grass for high traffic area, but you need to have proper expectations of grass fibers being down instead of standing up straight at and after traffic.
Jan 15 11:19 AM
Most of our products are ideal for residential applications. It is ultimately your own decisions on how tall or short you prefer and what color blend you like. You can always find every detail of each product on our website, here are some helpful links:
If you have any specific questions regarding your application, the quickest way to reach us is to fill out this form and an expert will get back to you immediately:
Jan 14 2:36 PM
There are several factors for people to consider when choosing artificial grass products:
1. Pricing: this is the most important factor for people shopping for artificial grass. Given the fact of artificial turf cost more than real grass, a lot of potential artificial grass buyers are very price concise and always look for the best value available on the marketplace. At Global Syn-Turf, we offer a full range of products priced range from very low to the best you can get.
2. Realistic look and feel: Most of artificial grass users are to replace their real grass lawns with artificial grass, so the realistic look and feel that best simulating the real grass is a factor people are looking at. Our artificial grass offers the most realistic looks and feels in the industry. You can't tell from artificial to real from most of our grass on the ground!
3. Functionalities: People are using artificial grass for specific purposes, either general landscaping, pets, patios, playgrounds, golf or entertaining, our wide range product lines cover them all. You name it and we have it!
Jan 13 11:41 AM
In general, Global Syn-Turf makes the best artificial grass on the market, period! In order to answer your question more specifically, here are some categories I would like to emphasize:
1. Most realistic grass: Our SuperNatural lines present the best looking/most realistic looking among all. It has many colors and different shapes of fiber in it which simulates the real grass almost perfectly. If the realistic looking is what you are looking for, SuperNatural artificial grass is clearly the best you can find on the market!
2. Best value: Most of our products with faceweight at between 60 and 80 oz. are considered the best value for the buck. For an example, S Blade-66, Riviera Monterey-65, All Natural-75 and etc., these products have a moderest price tag and functions perfectly.
3. Best priced: Global Syn-Turf-Turf offers some price point products such as S Blade-50, StarGrass, and Riviera Monterey-50. These turf is made of the same fibers as higher configurations with lessor faceweight, we price them very aggressively to meet the customers needs of tight budgets.
For all detailed products information, please visit this link and click on each product individually:
Jan 13 10:04 AM
Our artificial grass comes in as a roll, very much like carpet. Most of our products are 15' wide and 100' long depending on the thickness of the fiber, some of the products are 75' long. At our distribution centers, we are equipped with cutting machines to cut the length per order. So as far as sizes availabilities, it will be the 15' incremental such as 15'x 1', 15'x2' and etc., all the way to 15'x100'. For larger areas, you will need to seam the pieces together by using turf seaming tape and glues which can can find at the following links:
Jan 5 5:33 PM
The most realistic looking artificial grass on the market is our SuperNatural series: we have two different configurations on this product line, 60 oz and 80 oz. Both look as natural as it can be, so I personally won't have a preference. However, if budget permits, SuperNatural-80 will be the choice, given the fact of heavier and denser, theoretically will hold up longer. If not, SuperNatural-60 will be just fine, you won't go wrong with either one! Here is the links for both products and specifications:
Jan 1 3:35 PM
Eric, you can find specs for S Blade-90 and other products at https://www.globalsynturf.com/artificial-grass-specifications-specs
Dec 30, 2019 9:22 AM
Yes, all of our tests on our artificial grass products were conducted by third-party labs based here in the United States, you can always find the details at this link: https://www.globalsynturf.com/artificial-grass-specifications-specs. Once you are on this page, make sure to click on each individual product, and you will be able to see all the testing information for that particular product. To give you a brief summary:
1. Lead and heavy metal testing is done by Xenco Laboratories and TraceAnalysis.
2. Total/Faceweight testing is done by Testing Services Inc.
3. Flammability testing is done by Testing Services Inc.
4. Water Permeability testing is done by Testing Services Inc.
5. G-Max fall rating testing is done by Testing Services Inc.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to fill up this online form, and we will get the information back to you immediately: https://www.globalsynturf.com/free-quote
Dec 27, 2019 5:31 PM
The first product I recommend is our High Sierra, you can find the details at this link:https://www.globalsynturf.com/high-sierra. This is a product with color very close to St. Augustine grass, with very tall fibers and super fluffy.
If you prefer shorter and less dense products, our two other Sierra Series products also come in with similar colors: Sierra Super-94 and Sierra Pro-70. Both of these products are not necessarily with short blades, but just being shorter than the High Sierra. You won't go wrong with anyone of these. Here are the links: https://www.globalsynturf.com/products/mt-sierra-super-94
My second recommendation will be our Riviera Monterey Series. We have three different configurations on this series, from less expensive to higher-priced: Riviera Monterey 50, 65 and 84. Here are the links to all three products: https://www.globalsynturf.com/products/riviera-monterey-50
Color wise, in my opinion, the Sierra Series is closer. Please feel free to fill out our online form so we can make arrangement to get samples to you.
Dec 26, 2019 6:22 PM
There many artificial grass products on the market, being an industry leader, Global Syn-Turf's products have the following advantages over the competitions:
1. Most innovative products: Global Syn-Turf is leading the way on artificial turf innovations by pioneering engineered blades to better turf products' durability and functionality. In key aspects of turf specs such as resiliency, being cool, environmentally friendly and being lead and heavy metal contents free, Global Syn-Turf also leads the way.
2. Best valued products: Given the fact of superior quality, our products priced very competitively in the market place offering our customers and consumers the best value available.
3. Highest quality with the best warranty in the industry.
4. Simply looking at the products by themselves might not provide an entire picture, like any other products, to evaluate a company and their products, we would like to combine the products' pricing, quality, availability, and service. On top of competitive pricing and best quality, Global Syn-Turf also offers the largest inventory in the world with distribution centers throughout the United States. There are no other companies in the industry are remotely close to being a true competition of Global Syn-Turf.
5. Artificial grass products were designed and manufactured with specific applications in mind at Global Syn-Turf. We have wide varieties of turf designs specifically for landscape, sports, pets, golfing, patios, rooftops, drought areas, warm and wet areas and etc., you won't find such product selections from any other competitions on the marketplace.
6. Our services are second to none in the industry: We have products available customers can pick up the same day they place their orders. Being the largest turf customer to many logistic companies, we have the best transportation services you can find: all of our orders to be shipped on the same day.
Dec 23, 2019 1:43 PM
Our team is updating all turf product specifications and testing data on a consistent basis. Given the facts of adding new products, discontinuing old products, and time required for testing to be done, some information might not be immediately available, However, it is a good idea that always to contact us directly here at the website or via phone or email should you need any specific information that not found on our website, and we will be more than happy to help.
For all the missing information as of now, we estimate to have everything updated within next 4-5 weeks.
Dec 18, 2019 3:10 PM
We do have two type of artificial grass that look like Rye: S Blade series and Olive, to be more specific, S Blade-50, a cheaper turf, lighter on face weight, a great value; S Blade-66, one of the most realistic artificial grass out there, the face weight is right about the same as natural grass. S Blade-90, the premium product with the heaviest face weight, very dense and flush, cost more than the other two S Blade products.
The other product that looks like Rye in color is Olive-92Stemgrass: this is a turf that fiber has a spine in it and the color looks extremely close to Rye.
Both product lines come in with wider fibers, and we consider both turf as our flagship products.
Dec 18, 2019 9:22 AM
It is a very question. Most of the real natural grass' face weight is right about 60 oz., hopefully this can help you to make up your mind: All of Global Syn-Turf's products ranging from 50 oz to 90 oz. resembles the natural grass look very well, one advantage of having higher face weight is that the grass will standing up better and technically last longer.
Dec 17, 2019 10:10 AM
My suggestion will be GST's Emerald-92Stemgrass. You can find the details on this particular turf at this link: https://www.globalsynturf.com/products/emerald-92-stemgrass
It is a premium grade artificial grass product with very high face weight, extremely dense. The color is very close to Kentucky Bluegrass, and will last a long time.
Dec 13, 2019 3:49 PM
We have two different artificial putting green products on couple of Mr. Langer's properties: Pro Putt-44 and Putt-60BiColor. Both products are fantastic at professional grades, you can't go wrong with ether one. Here are the link for these two product: https://www.globalsynturf.com/catalog/golf
Aug 6, 2019 1:28 AM
The difference is in specs. Super Natural 60 has a shorte pile height of 1.77 inches compared to 1.97 inches for Super Natural 80. It's also less dense - 60 ounces per square yard. Super Natural 80 naturally has 80 ounces in face weight. Otherwise, the quality, colors, blades, and other characteristic are the same. You can ask our installers to bring samples so that you can feel and see a difference for yourself.
Calculate installation costs online! Synthetic lawn vs. natural turf maintenance, initial installation prices, labor and landscape services costs, gallons of water you use every year. Start now and save!
Instantly get the list of materials you need for installation with associated amounts, costs, and rental equipment fees.
Global Syn-Turf, Inc. is a leading manufacturer and wholesaler of high-quality artificial grass in the United States and Canada. The company offers an extensive selection of products for commercial and residential landscapes, playgrounds, sports athletic fields, municipalities, golf putting greens and pet areas. Global Syn-Turf, Inc. provides innovative, environmentally friendly synthetic turf systems which require little maintenance, no water, pesticides, or fertilizers through multiple company-owned distribution centers across the United States. The state-of-the-art artificial grass offers realism, drainage, performance, safety, and durability. Global Syn-Turf is the exclusive artificial grass partner of San Francisco 49ers.
Thank you for your question.